Wednesday, September 3, 2014

What makes a great teacher so great?



Hi, my name is Matt Weber and I am part of the Honors 10 History class at RMHS! My opinion the qualities of a great teacher is one that listens to their students and teaches they way that works best for the students. One of the best teacher I have had in the past was Mrs. Gleason. Mrs. Gleason would always try different ways of teaching so they class did not get repetitive. The second quality she had was the fact that she was always so happy and exciting which made the class a better atmosphere and a better place to learn. I had a teacher  another in middle school named Mrs. Marchant who make time for students, if she had time or not. One way you can support me this year is answering all my questions and helping me when I do not understand something.

I agree with John Green because a country that gives you free education deserves to have something given back to them in return. They deserve something back because they expect the next generations to help advance the world and help them move forward. My academic goals are to get better grades then I did last year because then I know that I am improving. My athletic goals are a little different because I have already achieved one of them and that is making the varsity soccer team. The next athletic goal I have is to make the JV baseball team because that will get me one step close to getting to my bigger goal which is making varsity baseball team. To achieve these goals I have to continue with my work ethic in and out of school to achieve my goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment